BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 5, 2010

Gotta love Facebook!!!

    So I finaly broke down and Made a Facebook fan page for myself. At first I was unsure if I should. But then I thought why not?? LOL. I was amazed at how quickly I got fans!! In just one day I have over 80 fans!! That is awesome. I think its going to be a fun way to let people know what is going on with Lindsay Branch Photography and get to know me better as a person and a Photographer. It is so awesome when you meet a client and they become a friend for life!!!  So in honor of this new Facebook venture, I am going to offer a free photoshoot with 2 free 5x7's and 8 wallets , to the person who has the best "Why I so need my Portraits made" story :P So send me an email at lindsaybranchphotos@yahoo.com and let me know why you need your pictures taken. Entries will be taken through Feb 17th at 11:59pm In addition to sending me an email please link my facebook page :) I hope everyone has a Blessed Day ~L <3

0 comments: