BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Good times with my girls!!

Today was an amazingly beautiful day. I knew the second I woke up that I was going outside today and take pictures of my girls. My oldest is Haylee she is almost 8. She is my best friend, she is so wise beyond her years.She is also silly, but most important of all is her heart she is the most caring child I have ever met.  She is a bubbly, bouncy slightly into boys girly girl. She loves to have her picture taken she would sit in front of a camera for hours if she could.Then I have My Matalin. She is Trouble from the word go. She has so much energy inside of her. She is just a mess. But like her sister she was blessed with a caring heart. So I take my crazy girls out in a little area in my neighbors yard, where I feel like sunlight is great and these are the images I caught of my angels.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

0 comments: