BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

The beginning of a beautiful friendship :)

    Hello :) So nice of you to drop by!!! Let me introduce myself. I am Lindsay Branch and I am a lifestyle photographer from Putnam county. But that is just the beginning to who I am. I am also the Mom to 2 girls Haylee and Matalin. I am also the bonus mom to 2 Boys Matthew and Nick. I have been blessed to be married to my Best friend Matt for over 5 years now.  I love being a mom and wife. My kids and my husband inspire me and make me a better person. God has also blessed me so much!!!  I love meeting new people and making new friends.

     As a photographer, I love to capture the moments you will want to remember forever.  I do all lifestyle photography. This includes but is not limited to Wedding, Engagment, Senior, Maternity, Couples, Children, Family, Modeling, Parties, Pets, Newborn, Trash the Dress and many more. I enjoy working with clients to get the pictures you want. These are your pictures and they should show your personality in them. That is something that is seldom achieved at a Chain studio. I take the time to find out who you are and what is special to you, to deliver one of a kind pictures.

           Thanks for dropping by. I look forward to meeting you and being part of your special day. You can email me at lindsaybranchphotos@yahoo.com, call me at 386-227-1322 and drop by my website to check out my work. The photos are updated often!!! http://www.lindsaybranchphotography.com/.


                                                                                            God Bless,
                                                                                          Lindsay Branch


Photobucket

Picture Courtesy of Vince Vergara

0 comments: